GiveBIG 2017 - May 10th Online
24 hours, May 10th
Join us to support survivors with therapy scholarships this year!
100% of your GiveBIG gift is received by a survivor who relies on scholarship funds for therapy services.
To raise $20,000 before midnight on May 10th!
If we meet the challenge:
PCVA Law will make an additional $2,500 gift to the Hope In Healing Scholarship Fund!
For every survivor of child sexual abuse who needs scholarship funding to begin healing this year, we need to raise at least $20,000 on May 10th.
Your giveBIG gift will give someone a chance at a new life.
GiveBIG is our annual campaign for the Hope In Healing Scholarship Fund to support every person who needs a scholarship to find healing from childhood sexual abuse.
GiveBIG for Shepherd's scholarship fund!
Subscribe to our eNews and follow us on Facebook for all the latest news and updates during giveBIG!
Other ways to help
- Like and share our Blog posts.
- Join our mail list to receive our monthly eNews and learn about upcoming events.
- Explore our online Bookstore and Amazon will donate a percentage of sales back to Shepherd's.
- Become a Facebook friend.
Thank you, Lost Lake Cafe!
Thank you to Capitol Hill's Lost Lake Cafe and Lounge for donating 10% of all their sales on Tuesday, March 11 to Shepherd's as part of their Lost Lake Cares program! A huge thank you as well to everyone who dined out at Lost Lake during Lost Lake Cares!
KEXP Community Partnership
Thank you to local radio station KEXP for selecting Shepherd's as its Community Partner of the month! As part of this partnership, KEXP has been spreading the word about Shepherd's work in the community:
- Radio Interview: Shepherd's Executive Director, Janice Palm, gave an interview about the importance of Shepherd's services for survivors on the Audioasis radio show. Click here to hear her interview:
- Spotlight on Shepherd's: throughout July, KEXP is featuring Shepherd's on its website. Visit KEXP.org to find out four things you can do right now to get involved with Shepherd's cause.
- Shepherd's Testimonial: Board Member Mike Gale recorded a testimonial highlighting the impact of Shepherd's work. Click here to listen to him speak:
- Benefit Concert: On July 12th, KEXP, Audioasis, the EMP, and The Vera Project presented a benefit concert for Shepherd's!